Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

We're the Joneses!

Hi! We're the Joneses!
   I'm Steffani, and this is my dear hubby Spencer! He's really the man of my dreams, better than my dreams, actually! We met on March 12, 2010 and were married on March 12, 2011! (It's a magical story, really! I'm pretty sure a blog post entirely devoted to our love story is going to grace your blog feeds at some point in the near future! :)) Our love story is so great because we are in love with our SAVIOR, Jesus Christ, first and foremost! Everything else seems to fall into place, and we are absolutely perfect for each other! We have one fur baby (Maycee) who is the cutest little Malti-zu you've ever seen! (I'm sure a lot of pictures of the "Macerdoodle" will be clogging up this blog, as well! What can you expect?!) We are in love with our family, our church, and our life! The only thing missing is a tiny, little Jones, and since we can't make our own (we'll get more into that later) we are trusting God that He has the perfect one out there for us! And we know that he can bring us all together into the perfect little family!
  FYI, I'm completely new to blog land and I figured since we're about to start a completely new chapter in our lives, we might as well keep track of it, and others updated at the same time!
So, here's to this new adventure! Looking forward to letting you all in on how the Lord is working things out for our good and HIS glory!   ~Steffani


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome advice, tips, thoughts, and NICE encouraging comments! :)