Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

We're Approved!!

Happy Monday morning, everyone!
 Is it just me, or is it always harder to get going the morning after vacation!?
We had an amazing time in Orlando- great food, lots of fun, and just getting away was wonderful! I have to admit, 6:40 came early this morning, but I couldn't wait to get to work! I missed my girlies!! (I'm a Nanny, for those of you that didn't know!)We had a super awesome mini-vacation! Orlando was so much fun, and super hot!!   Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, CitiWalk, Downtown Disney, and of course-- the FOOD! (The most important part, right!?) It was all super good! We even got to take a little walk-thru of the resort we stayed at for our *honeymoon*!! So sweet!
                                      I have this same picture from our honeymoon! :)
                       

Vacation happened to be so much fun, that it completely took my mind off of the waiting game going on in our adoption process! We had mailed off our initial application on Monday and were told it could be a little while before we heard back, because the man who approved them was leaving the country this week.  So, I resolved to have a good time on vacation and try not to think about it every second! haha! Friday evening, I checked my e-mail- and there it was!!! WE WERE APPROVED!! *Sigh of relief!!* Our formal packet is in the mail and we should get it soon, then after a few hours of "adoption training" we'll be on to the next BIG step, the HOME STUDY. Just the thought of that is enough to make me break out into a nervous sweat, but after watching the Lord work out everything this far-- it's hard to be too worried about it! Let me just add here, that it is AMAZING to watch God work in this, guiding and providing every step of the way! We got home yesterday evening and some sweet, precious people had left us the sweetest note and $400! Our first official donation to our "adoption fund"!! We were so excited!! I can't wait to share this journey with you all and I hope you get a little blessing from watching the Lord work in our lives!! It's so nice to know that what HE does for others, He's more than happy to do for you- if you have faith and trust Him!!  Hopefully we'll have a lot of new exciting stuff to post soon! :) Now I'll leave you with this picture of our new bracelets we had made-- it's the Bulgarian word for love! We thought that was pretty fitting. :) xoxo, Steffani



2 comments:

  1. so excited you started this, and cant wait to follow your story through this awesome journey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lindsey! I love following your story as well! :) Praying for you both and your sweet little E.! :)

      Delete

We welcome advice, tips, thoughts, and NICE encouraging comments! :)