Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

And the Countdown Begins!!

It hardly seems real that 2 weeks from right now we will be with our daughter, on the other side of the world, in the orphanage that she's called home for the past few years of her life! I canNOT wait to hold that angel close and let her know that she is LOVED!!! I have so many ideas and thoughts running through my mind of how our meeting will go, but I know that nothing can really prepare us for the moment they bring her thru those doors and we lay our eyes on our bundle of joy! I honestly could not be any more excited if I were giving birth two weeks from today! 

I'm choosing NOT to think about the fact that we only get 5 days with our sweet girl until we must leave our sweet girl behind and return home to finish the adoption proceedings. I know that's going to be the hardest thing we've ever had to do. I'm not looking forward to that at all, but I will also be glad to get this last part finished so Nova can come HOME!!!! 

Our flight will leave Friday morning and sometime Saturday we will arrive in Bulgaria! Monday morning we will go meet little miss Nova and we will get to visit with her for 5 days!! Help us pray for safe travels, minimal jet-lag, and a smooth visit with our girl! I can't wait to update you all when we get home!! :)  

Thank you all so much for the prayers and support you've shown!! We could never do this without all of you!! 
Xoxo, 
Steffani 

3 comments:

  1. We are so happy and excited for you! Can't wait for pictures! :) Praying for your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you all! I am praying for ya'll!! I hope I can meet ya'll one day! God bless ya'll!!! Don't Quit on the LORD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for ya'll! It looks like we are both "due" at the same time as our little one is scheduled to arrive in a couple weeks as well. :) I hope and pray that everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome advice, tips, thoughts, and NICE encouraging comments! :)