Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Great Garland Exchange!


Happy Wednesday Y'all! 


I am SO excited to share that I am participating in Angie's Great Garland Exchange! I would love for you crafty folks to join me!  It's super easy and she has lots of inspiration there to guide you! PLUS, the entry fee is only $5 which goes directly to their adoption fund!

They are trying to meet a goal of $1,000 and I'd love to be able to help. Not to mention, November is Orphan Awareness Month, and what a great way to show your support! Also not to mention, she has not ONE, but TWO snazzy give away's going on! 

Y'all know I'm all about helping out other adoptive parents, so y'all scoot on over to 
Raised From The Water and sign up! :) 
xoxo, Steff


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome advice, tips, thoughts, and NICE encouraging comments! :)